[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Security Certificate

Security Certificate

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Security Certificate

Postby StoutMan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:43 pm

I'm having issues logging in to TBG, I get a message stating that the Security Certificate expired two days ago. Is anyone else having similar issues? Robc, has the certificate expired?
StoutMan

Re: Security Certificate

Postby warra48 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:29 am

Same issues for me.
Can't log in on Chrome, so I've reverted to logging in on IE.
warra48

Postby Marcis » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Same issue here.
Marcis

Postby Robc » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:22 pm

My apologies Gents. Every year this seems to sneak up on me and the security certificate expires. Sometimes I think it is just another way for the powers that be to squeeze more money out of us small guys. Anyway, the new cert is bought and paid for and installed. I don't believe anyone was ever in any danger from the TBG website. I don't keep any confidential info and I have never collected personal info or credit card information... when you buy something here the transaction is done directly through a third party payment system. So, again, apologies, all is well now I hope.

Robc.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs