[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Please welcome new players from Schoolcraft College!

Please welcome new players from Schoolcraft College!

New here? Introduce yourself!

Please welcome new players from Schoolcraft College!

Postby StoutMan » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:24 am

FYI, there will be approximately 30 new players introduced to TBG over the next two weeks, as they each complete a homework assignment for a brewery marketing class that I am teaching in Livonia, Michigan. I've asked each student to create an account and brew a Virtual Beer in TBG that they will subsequently use to promote and market throughout the duration of the course. Perhaps some of these students will take a liking to the game and stick around, although they are only required to brew one batch for this assignment. So if you see someone new in the pub this week, please welcome them, as most of you always do anyway, in the spirit of craft beer culture. Cheers!
StoutMan

Re: Please welcome new players from Schoolcraft College!

Postby warra48 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Will keep a lookout for new names Stoutman.

Did Robc release a full list of ingredients for them to be able to brew a realistic beer?
warra48

Postby riverbottom » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:43 am

sweet. get this guy on the marketing payroll!
riverbottom

Postby Marcis » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:58 am

Nice :)

Livonia you say. I grew up in Farmington Hills :)
Marcis

Postby Robc » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:30 pm

Stout,
I am curious if you got any verbal feedback on the game from your students? I always like to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly, when new eyes come to the table. Thanks for introducing them to the game btw!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Welcome