[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - pub down?

pub down?

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

pub down?

Postby riverbottom » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:38 pm

is it just me or is anyone else having problems loading the pub? i can buy beer and 6packs i can farm. but pub and patrons list will not load.
6-23-15 8:30am EST
riverbottom

Re: pub down?

Postby StoutMan » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Same here, pub outage is confirmed. Pub floor is blank, nothing in left window to indicate who is in the pub and no couch.
StoutMan

Postby warra48 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Same for me too.

Also, over the 8 or 9 hours since I last logged on, I've only consumed 3 sixpaks from my usual topped up stock of 20.
warra48

Postby Robc » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:47 am

Sorry folks, work has been kicking my ass lately and I haven't been checking in to the game regular. The pub is restarted now. Thanks to River for sending me a text to kick my ass into gear and get back with the program :) Will try to do better.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs