[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - security of site...

security of site...

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

security of site...

Postby riverbottom » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:15 pm

hey robc,
not sure if anyone else has seen this or if it was a change in my personal security monitor but.....

every day when i log in to this site i do so from a bookmark.
today when i did that i recieved a popup that this sites security was not to be trusted and asked me if i wished to proceed or get out. i had to add a "security exception" to open the page. just thought id throw it out there in case something is lurking. again, it may have just been an auto-update on my end in security.

thanks
-riverbottom
riverbottom

Re: security of site...

Postby Marcis » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:15 am

I had the same thing. Security Certificate expired this morning.
Marcis

Postby Robc » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:49 am

The site is secure. Everyone is getting the message. My SSL certificate expired and I didn't get any kind of email warning or notice prior to the event. I am purchasing and installing a new certificate now. Sorry about the confusion.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Robc » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:32 am

Hopefully you all aren't giving up on me. I am still trying to get the new certificate installed. The installation methods have changed, they are not trivial (despite what the certificate supplier tells me) and I am having a helluva time of it while still trying to hold down my full time day job. All I can do is apologize and say fingers crossed that I manage to pull it off some time tonight. Cheers.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby warra48 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Thanks Rob,

As of now it all seems to be back to normal.
I had a 404 error this morning when trying to log on, but when I inserted www into the address it logged me on. I overwrote my shortcut in my favourites, and it all seems good to me now.
Thanks for your hard work.
warra48

Postby Robc » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Thanks Warra. The www. working thing was probably just a matter of timing. The website was down for only a minute or two on 3 or 4 different occasions this morning. You should be able to access the site without www now... although leaving it in causes no harm either.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Marcis » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:59 pm

I wouldn't give up for an expired Cert, lol. I still came in and played :)
Marcis

Postby Robc » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:24 am

Persevere! That must become our motto here.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Marcis » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:17 am

HAha, that is right
Same thing with brewing, you keep on working on that recipe and you don't quit because of an off flavored batch (so I know, lol)
Marcis

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs