[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - What is this all about?

What is this all about?

Information on the upcoming design of TBG 2

What is this all about?

Postby Robc » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:10 pm

In December 2014 I announced the start of development of TBG2.

This forum is for developer requests for comment and feedback on the design. Please feel free to ask your questions also but don't be upset if you don't get an answer. Most times you will not get an answer because we don't know yet or are not willing to commit yet. Take heart that even by asking the question your input will be heard. Where we are fairly sure of the final design I'll do my best to answer.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: What is this all about?

Postby warra48 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:17 am

In the pub, when we click under a brewer's name, we get a list of their beers for sale in the pub.
Could we also get a list of all their six packs for sale? It would save trawling through the six pack list.
Or give us the option of the six pak list in order of beers as now, or in order of brewer.
warra48

Postby Robc » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:21 am

The tentative plan is to have a full player marketplace where individual beers, six packs, kegs, used equipment, and surplus supplies can be bartered or sold with in-game money. All of this will be available in an interface suitable for mobile. The current game structure could not easily support your request but the new simplified structure makes it relatively easy to make this type of game expansion possible. In our rough prototype you are able to have the pub and/or brewery open simultaneous with the game's marketplace. The size of your phone/ tablet and your tolerance for vertical scrolling will make a difference in your experience.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby warra48 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:37 am

When we click on the BREWERS tab, we do not get a list of brewers, instead we get a list of BREWERIES.

The brewers names and the names of their breweries are not always the same, in fact, they usually are not.

Could we please have a choice whether to search for Brewers and also Breweries?
warra48

Postby Zeekman73 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Is TBG2 still going to happen?
Zeekman73

Postby Robc » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:03 pm

@Warra, it has always been a little confusing that the Brewer/Player name was not the same as the Brewery Name. My intention was to have a stable player login name while allowing the player to have a changeable brewery name. I will try to make it easier to search by either in the next version.

@Zeekman, yes!! and double yes! I am behind schedule on it, for those of you who have known me a long time... that's not unusual. I tend to be too optimistic about what I can get done in a given period of time especially since I am still running as a lone wolf developer. But I am still working on the new version and I intend to release it when it is ready.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Zeekman73 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Thats cool...I was just wondering. I'm excited to move on to the new game.
Zeekman73

Return to TBG 2