[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Kit batch missing

Kit batch missing

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Kit batch missing

Postby warra48 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:13 am

I just brewed a kit batch, and just as it finished bottling, it disappeared into ether space, never to be seen again.

Don't know the cause, and it doesn't really matter to me, as it's only $30 beer money, which is easily recovered and no real loss to me.

However, it might upset some newer members at the homebrew kit level if it was to happen to them.
warra48

Re: Kit batch missing

Postby Robc » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Thank you warra! Yes, it is very important that I hear about problems like this that could affect new players' perception of the game.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby warra48 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:41 pm

I see now it isn't actually missing as such.

When I click on Brewery tab when I'm in the Pub, it shows a Kit Batch in progress, but no way to access or progress it !
warra48

Postby warra48 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:23 am

I went into my Brew tab, and clicked to brew a kit batch again.
It said I had a batch in progress, and I was able to continue brewing, and bottle the missing batch.
I still don't understand how it went off the radar.
warra48

Postby Robc » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:44 pm

I dunno either... glad its working again. Sometimes when packets of data are lost between the server and the browser some strange things can happen though.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs