[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Purple Heart timer malfunction

Purple Heart timer malfunction

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Purple Heart timer malfunction

Postby StoutMan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Hey Robc, I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday!
Not sure if this is universal, or just a one time malfunction, but I just logged on and got a purple heart, but the beer timer is still set at 2 minutes each despite a purple heart designation. I stayed on for several pints and the problem persisted, just a heads up.
StoutMan

Re: Purple Heart timer malfunction

Postby warra48 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:34 am

That's happened not only to you for this time.

It's happened to me occasionally over the last few weeks, but I've just thought it was a temporary bug with my logon.
warra48

Postby StoutMan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:45 pm

As a follow-up, working fine yesterday and today, so it appears to be an isolated incident.
StoutMan

Postby Robc » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Thanks for the info and sorry for my slow reply. Since this happened to you on the 1st i am guessing that it happened after the Thanksgiving event had finished. But just to confirm I'd like to hear from anybody if it recurs. If it is associated with the Thanksgiving event then I'll just put a note in my event files to look for the bug next year. Otherwise I will try to see if it is in the normal purple heart code. Thanks.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby warra48 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:24 pm

It's possible it may be a simple misunderstanding.

I have noticed that when you achieve a purple heart, the first beer will often take 2.00 min to drink (unless you drink it on a pretzel or on food purchased for you by others), but the following beers will only take the usual 1.00 min.
warra48

Postby Robc » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Yes that does happen at times. The purple heart earned and beer purchase timing are not synchronized in any way and so it is possible for a beer purchased by you or others for you to still take two minutes for the first one. I'll put it on the things to do list to see if I can improve that.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby StoutMan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:17 pm

On this occasion I was having to wait the full 2 minutes for each beer despite the purple heart, not just the first one, which happens frequently and is not a big deal. That being said, it has not happened since that day. Just wanted to bring it to Robc's attention. If it happens again I'll report it, but it appears to have been a one time issue.
StoutMan

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs