[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Eisbock bug squashed - NOT

Eisbock bug squashed - NOT

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Eisbock bug squashed - NOT

Postby Robc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:13 pm

An obscure bug that caused the auto-bottler to cut high alcohol beer ABVs in half has been identified and eliminated. The patch is working on my test servers so far and I will upload it to the main game later today. Thanks to those of you who submitted info to me on the bug since that is what helped me locate and eliminate the cause. This bug has been around for well over a year now and I am soooo glad to finally get it off the list.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Eisbock bug squashed

Postby riverbottom » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:54 pm

i brewed a batch today ill let you know how it goes at auto-bottle
riverbottom

Postby gbeam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:21 am

thanks for the quick fix robc, you the man :D
gbeam

Postby riverbottom » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:31 pm

looks like it happened to the batch i made yesterday robc :(
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:47 am

I didn't get the patch uploaded to the main server until after 9 PM Pacific time so if the batch auto-bottled earlier then I missed it. I'll try to get in and correct your ABV tomorrow and hopefully future batches will work. By all means let me know if it isn't working on the next one. I aim to get this one fixed this time.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:02 am

it autobottled on nov 6th around 10am Pacific time. not sure if your post was referring to the 5th or 6th.
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Hmmm... thanks for telling me. I did mean the 5th. But if I recall correctly the auto-bottler collects its parameters at the time that the beer goes into fermentation so that would have been before I uploaded the patch. Either that or I have another bug. I'll continue to keep an eye on it until I am certain that the problem is fixed though. I've adjusted the ABV on your batch in the condition room. Thanks for your patience.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:46 am

is it possible this came back? my latest batch of four horsemen came in at a scant 13.6% and i cooked and cooked that bad boy all the way.
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:06 am

I'll check and try to fix you up if it did.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:50 am

did you find anything on this robc? my last 2 batches were in the 15% range and i havent changed the recipe. before that i was hitting mid to upper 20%.
riverbottom

Next

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs