[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - New Label Release Party: Halloween Weekend

New Label Release Party: Halloween Weekend

Announce your player events, new release parties, keggers, etc.

New Label Release Party: Halloween Weekend

Postby StoutMan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 pm

I will be releasing a new label, One Night Stand Pale Lager sometime this weekend. I'll be checking in at 11:00 pm ET tonight (Halloween Night) and if there are enough brewers in the pub I'll throw the release kegger. If not, I'll be checking in throughout the weekend and will throw the kegger whenever there are at least 6 people in the pub. Hoppy Halloween everyone!
StoutMan

Re: New Label Release Party: Halloween Weekend

Postby StoutMan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:06 am

Thanks to Marcis, Ray1993, scottsaxman, Skooooby, Ejayz, Scott, and riverbottom for attending the new release kegger for One Night Stand Pale Lager on Halloween night! 245 brews sold, and more importantly, great camaraderie in the pub. Cheers mates! :ugeek:
StoutMan

Postby Marcis » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:08 pm

Was a great time, always fun to hang out with like minded people. I wish now that we had a VoIP service like Teamspeak, or what ever for times like this..so much easier to chat then type.

oh, for that matter, I would be willing to donate a TS server for this purpose.

just sayin,

Marcis
Marcis

Postby Robc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:23 am

I have sponsored TS servers before, not at this game but on other websites. My experience has been that more people say they want it then actually use it. So I won't be doing so here at least not at this time. However Marcis if you want to set one up and post the info here I am certainly not against it and will make sure the info gets spread around and stickied if you like. If it becomes popular and you want to shed the load later on down the line that's fine too. I'll gladly pick up the cost after it becomes popular. But the initial risk and effort to set it up is going to have to be yours and yours alone. Sound ok?

Robc.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Marcis » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:56 am

Sounds great RobC!

Sorry I have not been around. came down with the flu last saturday, missed some time at work, and have been making up for it since. Tonight was my first night back for more then a few mins,

I will get a server setup for TBG tomorrow or Tuesday and post the info here for people to use.

The only thing I ask is that you use you TGB game name for your TS name.
Marcis

Postby Marcis » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:30 am

Ok, server set up check this thread
Marcis

Return to Keggers!