[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - About six packs

About six packs

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

About six packs

Postby Robc » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:24 pm

I have come to realize that there is confusion on how six packs work. I also noticed that the instructions are a little weak for them. Here is the original post that introduced six packs. I'll try to bring the instructions up to date soon also.

http://thatbrewerygame.com/news/?post=10150
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: About six packs

Postby warra48 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:53 pm

I don't know why, but as of this morning my time, it is proving almost impossible to get to a purple heart, even though I have consumed a truckload of beers, and never let myself run out of sixers.
Has the sixer drinking thing been accidentally turned off with the change from Halloween settings?
warra48

Postby Marcis » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:56 pm

I noticed that as well, a week or so ago, I went through 17 sick packs, logged on and drank 1 beer and got a ph. Today I went through several sixxers while off line and it took near 2 hours to get my first PH. My DPH came late (so it seemed, but I was not counting beers).
Marcis

Postby Robc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:15 am

I'll have to look into this guys. Anybody else having a similar experience? The Halloween code was identical to last year and so turning it on or off should not have introduced any new bugs... but, having said that, the game has suddenly seemed to be sprouting a number of problems that are new and unique and for which I don't have a ready explanation so I'll have to check to be sure. Thanks for the report! I'll let you know what I discover.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby warra48 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:23 am

Things seem to be back to normal.

It's just gone out of sync for me, as I used to get mine first thing my time of a morning, but it's now in mid afternoon !
warra48

Postby Robc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:09 pm

I haven't changed anything or found anything wrong yet. The formula for six pack consumption is rather strange (I've explained it elsewhere) and your login pattern can easily cause a delay in when six pack consumption starts or resumes. So perhaps that's what happened here.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Playing TBG