[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - TBG Suggestions

TBG Suggestions

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

TBG Suggestions

Postby IndyChiNooked » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:36 pm

Rob,

Just a couple of suggestions to make the game easier.

1. Could you make the pretzel go empty like the beer mug when you run out of food? I (we) get tired of "begging" for some food :hungry: all the time.

2. Could we always the option of mega sub sandwich to feed the whole pub. If not always, but during Happy Hour?

Thanks,
HB1981
IndyChiNooked

Re: TBG Suggestions

Postby Robc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:27 am

homebrewer... thanks so much for the suggestions! Now I hope you don't get discouraged by my reply but I want to be straight with you. Your first suggestion has been submitted many many times and I will just say that I have considered it and do not have plans to give you a food status. The reason is that I have analyzed the chat log on several occasions and requests for food are the #1 ice breaker for new players in the pub. Getting players to interact in the pub is a very important goal of mine and I do not want to take away that incentive for people to chat. I know very well that it is a little bit of a pain for veteran players but this decision has been made and I hope you are good with the reason why. It's not a bad suggestion at all, it just takes away a tool that I have and count on for player integration in the pub.

I think that this is the first time anyone has requested that the mega sandwich be made a permanent part of the pub. Originally the mega-sandwich was a "turkey dinner" and was only available for two weeks during the Thanksgiving event. At players request I introduced it a year or so ago as a special and random option in the pub menu. I think I like it to stay an occasional and really cool surprise rather than just one more item to pick off the menu. So thanks again for the suggestion but I think I am going to keep things as they are.

Now I know that I have probably turned you off to submit any other suggestions... I hope not though. I'd rather be straight up with you and invite you to keep sending them in until one of them hits! Many of the features in the game today came from player suggestions but as any long time veteran here will tell you they have also heard, "nope, sorry" from me a great number of times also.

Cheers!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs