[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - release party

release party

Announce your player events, new release parties, keggers, etc.

release party

Postby riverbottom » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:25 pm

my new label will be released at a kegger thursday night 8pm EST.
the new label is a sour beer aged in oak as voted by you guys my fellow brewers.
thanks for the input as to what you want to drink
and yes im aware that this is the classiest kegger to ever be thrown. i mean, seriously, have any of you ever been to a $2/pint keg party serving barrel aged sour ale? so please, dress accordingly.
riverbottom

Re: release party

Postby riverbottom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:00 am

update - i was invited to a local beer share thursday so the party will be bumped up to wednesday night. same time same place. get ready to get yer pucker on
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:52 am

Let me know what label to extend River.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:01 pm

i already won my label extension and it was awarded.
riverbottom

Return to Keggers!