[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Any players you particularly miss?

Any players you particularly miss?

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

Any players you particularly miss?

Postby ScarTron » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:51 am

For all of you who have been on TBG for a while, are there any particular players whom you really wish would return? I miss MrClean, Benny (Graveyard Brewing), Cam (The Rugged Dove), Panda, Isepplin (Mordor) and Frogbrau, to name a few.
ScarTron

Re: Any players you particularly miss?

Postby Beerwench » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:19 pm

I miss them too. I also miss Stan, BeerBox, sflCowboy, docmiah, CoachRyan to name a few. I guess life changes happen and people have to move on, sad though because the pub was always fun with these folks around.
Beerwench

Postby ShoreWoodBrew » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:56 am

Dang it, yeah there a bunch that I wish still played: MrClean (my StrangeBrew buddy), Sflcowboy, Stan, Zymurgist, BeerBox10, Benny, BunkerBrew, Lsep, a bunch of Aussie players, etc.

Hope they drop in sometime to say hi.
ShoreWoodBrew

Postby riverbottom » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:33 pm

cam - the kegger king when he was here and lsepplin
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:36 pm

Keep the names coming, one of these days I am going to gather them up and send a personal email to each of these players and tell them they are missed! Not sure if it will work or not but if we can entice a couple of them to return that would be great! TBG keeps getting better and I am sorry they are missing out, they were all such dedicated players at one time.

EDIT: Since this topic IS about playing TBG (and people who used to play) I have moved it from 'off-topic' to here. There is a link in the old forum. Sorry about the confusion.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Stan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:18 pm

I tell ya what...I missed me. Heh.

Sorry to have been away for so long, but now my Prof. Engr. license is had, I might be able to be around a touch more. Cheers, and thanks for makin' a guy feel the love. Missed y'all, too.
Stan

Postby Robc » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Wow, nice job with the PE man!! I am registered in CA and NV and let me tell you that is not an easy license to get. Oh wait, you already know that! Lol. Absolutely great that you are back though.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Stan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Thanks! I'm licensed in Texas, now. Oklahoma and Arkansas may be on the horizon in the next few years, but I'm trying to fight it off for now! (neither give reciprocity to TX without an additional exam, if my sources are telling me right.)

Also, I just got notice that I leveled up from BJCP Recognized to Certified.
Stan

Postby Robc » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:18 pm

-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Playing TBG