[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - label name

label name

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

label name

Postby riverbottom » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:19 am

so i just found out that one of my label names is the name of an actual commercially availabvle beer - do i need to change it to avoid possible copyright issues for you robc? the beer in question is my hop lobster (brewed by springfield brewing co.)
riverbottom

Re: label name

Postby Robc » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:27 am

Yeah, unfortunately River please change it. We don't want to get into any copyright or Trademark infringement situations either of us. That's too bad, I like the name. I think all of the really great label names should become real beers though... that would be best of all! If you owned that commercial beer it would be great too! ;) ;)
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: label name

Postby riverbottom » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:17 am

ok the artwork formerly known as hop lobster is now known as seaside session. same beer - less legal issues. sorry everyone but i forgot to purchase the copyright for this when i started brewing it.
riverbottom

Return to Playing TBG