[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Drink lucky 13 beer!

Drink lucky 13 beer!

New here? Introduce yourself!

Drink lucky 13 beer!

Postby PlayLucky13 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:04 am

Hey all. I'm not new by any stretch since I have been playing for a long time. I don't play as much now as I used to but I try not to lose touch with the game. Haven't brewed for real in a while now either but I hope to start back up again soon. I think this place is a great resource and these forums should help me since I still have so much to learn about brewing and the players here blow me away with their experience. Drink my beer and I'll be sure to return the favor! Thanks.
PlayLucky13

Re: Drink lucky 13 beer!

Postby Stan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Welcome back, man! I just got back as well. It's crazy how many new players are on and nice to see some old faces I recognize besides my own!
Stan

Re: Drink lucky 13 beer!

Postby PlayLucky13 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Woot! Thanks Stan! It has been a long time since I have seen you in game, awesome to have you back. I'll try to pop in more often and hopefully our paths will actually cross.
PlayLucky13

Return to Welcome