[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Fat Bottom Girls Kegger Sunday night 9/28

Fat Bottom Girls Kegger Sunday night 9/28

Announce your player events, new release parties, keggers, etc.

Fat Bottom Girls Kegger Sunday night 9/28

Postby StoutMan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Please join me for a high gravity kegger on Sunday night 9/29 at 11:00 pm ET. Fat Bottom Girls Barleywine will be half-price and Clyde will be generously doling out special Oktoberfest goodies during the ongoing Oktoberfest celebration. Hope to see you in the Pub, I'll bring plenty of Fat Bottom Girls! Prost!
StoutMan

Re: Fat Bottom Girls Kegger Sunday night 9/28

Postby Robc » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:33 am

Hey Stout,
By the beers sold numbers it looks like your kegger didn't have too high a showing. I'm real sorry about that. I have been sick as a dog all weekend and spend most of my time in bed so sorry that I missed it. Anyway you still earned yourself a label extension for pre-announcing the kegger and holding it on time. So just give me a shout about which label to extend and victory is still yours!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby StoutMan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:27 pm

Thank you robc, I appreciate it. Yes, I had a low turnout, there were only 4 fellow brewers in attendance, but since I had announced it here in the forums I wanted to honor my commitment to host the kegger. After all, keggers are free right now! I guess the high gravity barleywine scared everyone away except only the strongest drinkers who came through for me!

Please extend British Bulldog Olde Ale. I'm really sorry to hear that you are still under the weather, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
StoutMan

Postby Robc » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:03 am

Your Olde Ale is extended, thanks again.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Keggers!