[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - 4th of July

4th of July

Announce your player events, new release parties, keggers, etc.

4th of July

Postby StoutMan » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:43 pm

I know a lot of people have plans for the holiday weekend and acknowledge that traffic here on TBG may be low, but I'll be in the pub at 11:00 am ET, one hour before the first happy hour of the day. If I find enough people in the pub, I will throw a kegger for my 4th of July Blackberry Wheat label to celebrate the 238th year of America's Independence. Happy 4th everyone, have fun and be safe!
StoutMan

Re: 4th of July

Postby Robc » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:15 am

I will try my damnedness to be there.

I want to apologize to you Stout and all the players for my relative scarcity so far this summer. I had fully planned to throw a 4th of July event as well and now its the day before and I haven't even started to code it yet... so I'm afraid it isn't going to happen. I'll be giving this website some serious loving soon, so hang with me. Thanks.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Robc » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Sorry again Stout... I didn't get on until 9:30 Pacific time so I guess I missed it.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby StoutMan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:44 pm

No worries Robc, my wife wanted to take the kids to a local parade so I wasn't able to check in either. I'll check back in for sure at 11:00 pm ET this evening and if the pub is active, I can still throw the kegger.
StoutMan

Return to Keggers!