[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - edward 40 hands kegger #2

edward 40 hands kegger #2

Announce your player events, new release parties, keggers, etc.

edward 40 hands kegger #2

Postby riverbottom » Thu May 08, 2014 4:10 pm

hey everyone. thanks to all who have been poundin the 40's. took a good chunk of my stock out this past week and i appreciate it. however, i still have 1100 bottles in storage. whats the best way to unload? kegger! who loves gettin loaded with a roomful of brewers? all of us! so im gonna throw another kegger for edward 40 hands tonight at 10pm EST - unfortunately i used my 1 bonus and the price will have to remain $4 per bottle for this one. however the prizes and the raffle tickets will still be flowin as usual so stop in and bring a roll of duct tape. last weekend for the 40's.
riverbottom

Re: edward 40 hands kegger #2

Postby riverbottom » Fri May 09, 2014 1:33 am

sorry everyone - have to cancel last minute. but such is the life of a guy working at a 24-7 facility and on-call when not working. i must be at work 9 hours before my regular start time tomorrow so i need my rest.
riverbottom

Return to Keggers!