[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - malt liquor

malt liquor

Announce your player events, new release parties, keggers, etc.

malt liquor

Postby riverbottom » Thu May 01, 2014 5:52 pm

only 12 days left to drink all the edward 40 hands you can ....ummmm....get your hands on. label expires may 12th and i will not be renewing it. look for a half priced kegger sunday night at 10pm EST. in the meantime please try to unload some stock if you can so i dont have 75 cases of 40's to pour on the ground for the homies that aint around.
riverbottom

Re: malt liquor

Postby Robc » Sun May 04, 2014 6:05 pm

I moved this thread to keggers forum
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: malt liquor

Postby riverbottom » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:48 pm

so i forgot about liquidation.
i dont know how long it lasts but there is still plenty of edward 40 hands available to drink.
actually there are 666 bottles left at the time of this post. so thanks to whoever did that.
riverbottom

Return to Keggers!