[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Liron

Liron

New here? Introduce yourself!

Liron

Postby Liron » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:10 pm

hello, i would like to earn easy 200 brew bucks!
but more important to know other ppl with beer passion :P
im Liron, 24 yo from israel and currently an Information Systems Engineering student (first year).
also my first ever homebrew beer batch is duaring the 2nd fermenting period in bottles :P
sitting for atleast another week hopefully its come out good!
and thats pretty much it.
peace :P
Liron

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Robc » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 pm

Welcome Liron! I have deposited $200 brew bucks into your virtual brewery for your post. Although we have players from all around the world, I think you are the first brewer we have from Israel. That's awesome! We have such a great group of brewers playing from many different places that I think you will have a great time!

P.S. I will be moving these posts to the 'Welcome' thread sometime in the next few days since that's where they should be. My bad for suggesting people post here in the announcements.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Welcome