[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Welcome from 3683 Brewing Co.

Welcome from 3683 Brewing Co.

New here? Introduce yourself!

Welcome from 3683 Brewing Co.

Postby tcpadden » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:22 pm

Hey guys.

I would like to welcome all of the new players to the game. Hopefully you guys will become as obsessed with this game as most of the regulars on the site have. My username is tcpadden and please do not hesitate to ask me any questions about the game. I wish I had asked more questions when I started because it took me some time to really figure things out. Anyways, go brew some great beer and make sure you help the community out by buying other peoples tasty beverages in the pub.

Cheers,

TC
tcpadden

Re: Welcome from 3683 Brewing Co.

Postby Robc » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Awesome tc! I agree with you, folks should ask questions! Playing this game is easy but doing well at it is not trivial. Luckily we have attracted a great bunch of regular players who are always willing to help out.

Gifted $200 brew bucks... cha-ching!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Welcome