[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Hello fellow brewers!

Hello fellow brewers!

New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello fellow brewers!

Postby BlackSail » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello folks! I have been home brewing beer for 11 years and professionaly for a total 4 years. I enjoy all aspect of beer and brewing, including this game. Its awsome when you want something easy to do to pass the time while relaxing with a pint of your hard work in your hand. The people that I have met here in the pub have been awsome like minded people, that has been very friendly.
Feel free to say hi and talk some beer. Cheer!!!
BlackSail

Re: Hello fellow brewers!

Postby Robc » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Talk about a veteran brewer! And a veteran TBG player to boot. I love to see so many old time player's checking in. :D

Gifted $200 brew bucks... cha-ching!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Welcome