[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Welcome to the Brewery..

Welcome to the Brewery..

New here? Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Brewery..

Postby Bowbrewer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Greetings and welcome to thatBreweryGame.. My name is Bill, I go by Bowbrewer in the game. I've been homebrewing for almost 7 years as an all-grain brewer. I'm currently building a pneumatic capper for a local brewery.
I've been around a little over a year and am making my way toward buying a Macro brewery. There are several keys to being successful here. First and formost, brew enough beer to be on hand for people to buy in the pub. Next take advantage of the contract brews which will give you more beer output for the same price. Also, like everyone..the guys and gals you can contract with are super helpful. And lastly, although there are many more, take advantage of all the great special events Rob puts on. Durring these events, you can make cash quickly, gain new ingredients and get a chance to meet and get to know all the other great brewers here. I hope all the newcomers have fun like we all have with this game. Stay persistant, and you will do well andmeet some great people on the way. Brew Strong!
Bowbrewer

Return to Welcome