[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Not dead yet!

Not dead yet!

New here? Introduce yourself!

Not dead yet!

Postby LoBrau » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:12 am

Hey! I'm so happy to see this game is still up and running, I can't find another brew sim online that hits the way this one does, it's good stuff. It's been a while since I've checked it out, must've been years now. I see there's word of a TBG 2? That's pretty cool stuff, man, I hope you and Clyde keep to it long enough to show, I'd love to see what bars you raise for it. Thank you for the experience.
LoBrau

Return to Welcome