[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Howdy All!! Noel

Howdy All!! Noel

New here? Introduce yourself!

Howdy All!! Noel

Postby noel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:49 pm

I have meet many of you in the Pub already. Great to see so many new brewers!! I brew and drink both real and virtual beer :) The players are what makes this game cool so if you are a vet keep doing what you are doing! and if your just getting started have fun be interactive you will meet the nicest people from all over the world and your brewery will flourish. So stop by the pub sometime say hi and I will buy you a beer Noel
noel

Return to Welcome