[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Awesome forums!

Awesome forums!

New here? Introduce yourself!

Awesome forums!

Postby Beerwench » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Great work Rob! This will be a great place to check in with the other players.

Hi all, I am Beerwench, aka BW, or just 'Wench' is fine too. I guess there is at least one other brewer out there in the world who uses this handle also but I am not her. Lol, whatever that means. Somebody asked me once if I was her and I said no... pretty sure I am not. ;) I can't remember what forum she was posting on but I am pretty much exclusive to here when it comes to brewing. I started playing TBG early on because Rob is a friend of mine. He talked me into brewing a kit beer and I loved it! I loved the beer that is, it was a little messy tbh but I got over it. But I have done a half dozen more since then and I think I am hooked. I'm not sure I will ever graduate to all-grain or the other 'advanced' brewing techniques but I am happy enough just to be able to do what I can do. Anyway, I love the game and hope all the new players come to love it as much.

Cheers all!

Beerwench.
Beerwench

Return to Welcome