[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - New to the Game

New to the Game

New here? Introduce yourself!

New to the Game

Postby IndyChiNooked » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Hello all,

I am new here, love the game so far. I was hesitant to join but glad I did. 8-) I live in a great area for microbrews here in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Hit me up anytime and see you all in game!
IndyChiNooked

Re: New to the Game

Postby riverbottom » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:22 pm

welcome to the game homebrewer!
riverbottom

Postby Marcis » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:21 pm

Welcome!

Glad to see you so active!
Marcis

Postby Robc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:31 am

Homebrewer! Thanks so much for joining the game. joining the forums, submitting suggestions in the forums, and supporting TBG! I hope that I can continue to make improvements to the game to your liking and help you advance your virtual brewer straight to the top! Just for posting here I have deposited the promised $200 brew bucks in your account. Thanks again for checking in!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Welcome