[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - ok, so I am new

ok, so I am new

New here? Introduce yourself!

ok, so I am new

Postby Marcis » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:12 am

Howdy all,

I am new here, love the game, love the new patch (minus the issue with choosing the fermentation times).

I live in a great area for craft beers and great microbrews here in Central North Carolina.

See you all in game, and maybe at a good beer house!
Marcis

Re: ok, so I am new

Postby Robc » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:51 am

Welcome aboard Marcis! It's great to have you in game. I have confirmed the issue with the fermentation tanks and posted a patch today with the Halloween event. I admit that I fixed it kind of fast so I have my fingers crossed that I nailed the problem. If not then rest assured that I'll be on it as fast as I can again. Thanks for starting your own thread here! For that you have been given $200 brew bucks to spend as you like!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:00 pm

welcome marcis
riverbottom

Postby Marcis » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:54 am

Thanks for the welcome all, much appreciated :D

the issue is not fixed yet for me at least. I still choose 24 hours, and its still stuck on 1 hour.
Marcis

Postby Zeekman73 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:32 am

Welcome Marcis!!!! You've been a great addition to the game!!
Zeekman73

Return to Welcome