[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Greetings

Greetings

New here? Introduce yourself!

Greetings

Postby scottsaxman » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:27 am

I'm Scott (IGN scottsaxman). I've been away from the game a good long while, but I'm giving it another shot. We'll see if I can make it past the garage brewery!

IRL, the garage brewery is about it. I've been homebrewing for almost 3 years.
scottsaxman

Re: Greetings

Postby Robc » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Awesome Scott! As you can see we left the light on for ya. Welcome back! And just for popping in and saying hello here in the forums I've dropped off another $200 brew bucks into your brewery to help you on the quest to Micro. The Halloween event should be starting up here soon and that should give you a nice boost also.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:04 pm

welcome back scott
riverbottom

Postby Marcis » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:26 am

Heya Scott,

Good to see others active here in the forums as well as the game. I know I am new, and this is only my second post, but hey, im new and I will stick around.

Just starting to homebrew, and this helps me to relax and not get to crazy about it.
Marcis

Postby Zeekman73 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:34 am

Welcome back Scott!!!
Zeekman73

Return to Welcome