[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Hi! Robc here.

Hi! Robc here.

New here? Introduce yourself!

Hi! Robc here.

Postby Robc » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Hey! I am Robc, the game creator and manager. It is my job to make the game experience the best I can for you. Although I am a pretty busy guy, I do try to respond to most inquiries personally. If you have a question then never hesitate to ask me directly or to post it here in the forums where many of our veteran players will be sure to help you out. Brew beer! Drink Beer! Play! What else do you need to know? Thanks for playing thatBreweryGame!

-Robc
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Hi! Robc here.

Postby TonyLamm » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:10 am

maybe have a juke box in a private members only corner. Of course members would have to pay to become a member. Also maybe you could customize your pub avatar - put a baseball cap on him or other team cap?
TonyLamm

Re: Hi! Robc here.

Postby Robc » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:47 am

I like the juke box idea, we have talked about getting bands to play in the pub. Let me think about how to implement something like that.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Welcome