[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Hi all

Hi all

New here? Introduce yourself!

Hi all

Postby warra48 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:34 am

warra48 from http://aussiehomebrewer.com/
Having fun brewing and drinking beers.
I'm retired, play golf, brew, play online games, build car models, maintain the house and garden, and all that other stuff retired codgers do, and drink the occasional beer.
warra48

Re: Hi all

Postby riverbottom » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:37 am

go home warra, youre drunk
riverbottom

Postby warra48 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:26 am

I'm as sober as a judge...............but thanks for the hint, river,............however, a few more of my AIPAs and you may be on the money.
warra48

Postby Robc » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:29 am

Another AHB fan! I hung around the Aussie site for a few years but TBG just became a formal sponsor of the forum this month. I know you've been with us for quite some time warra so keep telling all your friends from down under to come on back and visit us. I dropped $200 brew bucks in your brewery for posting too! Glad to see you back among the active players.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Tools » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Cheers! Australian warra dude :)
Tools

Return to Welcome