[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Hi!

Hi!

New here? Introduce yourself!

Hi!

Postby AdamWest » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Hello all!

I'm Adam,

I've been homebrewing for about 7 years now though i took a break for a year and just started up again this year, looks like a fun game and hope to be brewing more here :)
AdamWest

Re: Hi!

Postby Robc » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:42 am

Welcome Adam! I think you will find we have a great bunch of brewers here and everybody is pretty laid back and great to talk to. I dropped off the promised $200 brew bucks in your brewery to give you a leg up. Also be sure to read up on contract brewing in the game. Contract brewing gives you a chance to team up with a long time player and advance your own brewery quicker.

Edit, here's a quick link to the sticky contract brewing post.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:15 am

hello adam
we also have a section here in the forums to share and chat about homebrew recipes. maybe you can lend some experience to us novice brewers
riverbottom

Postby Tools » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:01 pm

Cheers! Adam.
Tools

Return to Welcome