[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Get brew bucks just for saying hi

Get brew bucks just for saying hi

New here? Introduce yourself!

Get brew bucks just for saying hi

Postby Robc » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:04 pm

New to the game? Post an introduction here (in a new thread) and I'll credit you with 200 brew bucks. Not new to the game but never posted in this forum? Same deal.

Keeping tabs on the forum is the best way to keep track of special events and updates to the game. It's also a great way to connect with other players when you can't spend time in the pub. I figure a little cash reward never hurt anyone so how about it?
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Get brew bucks just for saying hi

Postby Robc » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:24 pm

So what if it's in bad form... I'm bumping my own post. There is no easier way to get an easy 200 brew bucks than this one folks... all you have to do is log in and say 'hi' in this forum. Cheers!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Welcome