[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Fiz: Brewery Management Game

Fiz: Brewery Management Game

Everything else

Fiz: Brewery Management Game

Postby Robc » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:16 am

I guess that TBG is no longer the only online game about brewing anymore. Another Indie developer is doing very well with this game...

http://brewfiz.com/

Hopefully there is room for both of us in the market. His game is a lot more 'arcadey' and well funded to boot. I do like to think that after playing that game and tiring of it that people will come back to TBG for a little more depth and good company while playing.

If you've played it and have any thoughts about it then I'd love to hear them!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Off topic