[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Prayers needed for Gray75th

Prayers needed for Gray75th

Everything else

Prayers needed for Gray75th

Postby StoutMan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:33 am

Just wanted to ask everyone to say a prayer for gray75, I just checked his Facebook page and his sister Destiny has posted the following note:

Prayers needed for Mike..... He is going thru a lot right now! If u want info, u can inbox me.
Destiny

I reached out to her through FB and will let you all know if she responds regarding gray's well being.

Mike brought TBG a renewed energy and enthusiasm for the game and a breath of fresh air in our community here during the winter and spring months, especially during March Madness. I was wondering why we had not seen him for a while. I miss him, and I'm sure there are other players who do too. Please keep him in your prayers.
StoutMan

Re: Prayers needed for Gray75th

Postby ShoreWoodBrew » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:51 am

Prayers sent for Gray75th. Hope he's okay!
ShoreWoodBrew

Postby Robc » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:29 am

Thank you Stout for letting us know. I absolutely send all my best wishes, hopes, and prayers to him whatever the situation. Indeed Mike brought a lot of energy to the game and I can only hope that the problem can be resolved and we see it again someday.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby StoutMan » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that Mike's sister Destiny posted this on FB about a week ago, please keep him in your prayers...

Mike has been home from the hospital for almost a week now. He still has therapy to go thru but he is doing really good! Thanks for all ur prayers! Send him get well wishes.... Thanks again!
StoutMan

Postby Robc » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:17 pm

Thanks for keeping us up to date Stout, hopefully Mike will recover and be back in the competition again to ive us all a run for our money.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Off topic