[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - TBG REUNION- SUNDAY NIGHTS @ 9 PM ET

TBG REUNION- SUNDAY NIGHTS @ 9 PM ET

Everything else

TBG REUNION- SUNDAY NIGHTS @ 9 PM ET

Postby StoutMan » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:21 pm

I'm attempting to organize a TBG Reunion for players who were once active in TBG. All past and present played are encouraged to log in and meet up in the Pub to reconnect and catch up with each other. I've contacted Joplin, Riverbottom, ScarTron, and hope to find some other past legends such as GBeam, Poopman, Skooooby, BlackSail, IndyChiNooked, noel, Mithe87, Rajasbrew and Chugly. I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting. Please help spread the word.

RobC, I hope you can join in too, if enough of us become active again, perhaps you will consider rejuvenating TBG and taking it to another level as we had all once hoped.

I know it's summer in the northern hemisphere and lots of people take vacations, so I'm going to try and be in The Pub each Sunday evening in July to see who we can reconnect with and go from there.

Hope to see you there, and that some of you will take the time to brew a batch and relive old times.

Cheers, hope to see you in the Pub on Sunday nights at 9 pm Eastern Time in the US, or GMT -4 hours.

Stoutman
StoutMan

Return to Off topic