[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - $1000 Raffle Winner!

$1000 Raffle Winner!

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

$1000 Raffle Winner!

Postby Robc » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:37 pm

Woot! Woot! Woot!

We have had our first $1000 raffle grand prize winner ever! And it blows me away that the winner was Stan. For those of you who don't know him, Stan was one of the very first players in the game. He started back in 2011 and was one of our early regular players. I am glad to have him back and tickled to death to see that what I thought would happen long ago (award of the max raffle prize) has finally happened.

For those of you who shout 'it was rigged' believe me it isn't. The raffle code is entirely in Clyde's hands and runs completely automatically. I don't know when the raffle draw will occur or who is in the running until it happens. To get the grand prize raffle up to the maximum $1000 requires 10 players in the pub with at least one ticket and the total number of tickets must be over 100 when Clyde pulls the ticket. If you have 5 or more players but less than 100 tickets then the raffle grand prize is maxxed at $500. This happens fairly often.

Anyway, gratz Stan and welcome back!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: $1000 Raffle Winner!

Postby riverbottom » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:37 pm

nice. welcome back stan
riverbottom

Re: $1000 Raffle Winner!

Postby Stan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:48 pm

It was a sweet and random welcome back, indeed. Cheers.
Stan

Return to Playing TBG