[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Jury Duty and keeping me on track

Jury Duty and keeping me on track

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

Jury Duty and keeping me on track

Postby Robc » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:59 am

Hey everyone just FYI, on top of my full time job and trying to get the new game up I just landed on the jury for an estimated six week trial. Needless to say my time is really hammered right now so I am especially slow at approving things. Do not hesitate to send me an email if I miss something. No, scratch that, please send me an email when I miss something. You are not bothering me you are helping me. Usually when I miss something I find that I have also missed submittals by new players and others who aren't inclined to speak up. You are help me by keeping me on my toes about it... thanks.

Robert.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Jury Duty and keeping me on track

Postby Marcis » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Oh Joy, Jury Duty..and extended at that.

I would say have fun, but that is usually not the case. :mrgreen:
Marcis

Postby ScarTron » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:47 am

For SIX WEEKS? ZOMG! :o

And I'm sure your Internet access will be limited.
ScarTron

Postby warra48 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:18 am

I'd love to do jury duty for a 6 week trial, but I'm retired, so I can spare the time. Difficult when you already have a full time job, and then work on developing TBG2. Don't stress too much, the game will roll on regardless.

I was on jury duty when I was still working, but I made sure it was over quickly by volunteering to act as foreman, so was able to drive the process along nicely.

I have a new label image awaiting approval, but it's no biggie, as I won't be ready to release it for probably about 2 weeks yet, as it's in a bit of a queue with others.
warra48

Postby Robc » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Thanks. The trial is going somewhat ahead of schedule so I am hopeful it wont take the full six weeks. I have been a foreman on a jury before and its looking like I am the juror with the most experience so I'll likely be foreman here. Still, there are so many counts that deliberation will take a long time.

Anyway, I approved all the waiting label images this morning so there are none outstanding right now.

Cheers.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Playing TBG