[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - need help from my fellow brewers

need help from my fellow brewers

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

pick my new style

Poll ended at Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:17 am

belgian dark strong ale
13%
russian imperial stout
25%
sour ale
63%

Total votes : 8

need help from my fellow brewers

Postby riverbottom » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:17 am

ok guys ive decided to add a new label, now the problem is im not sure what to make so ill let you vote on it.
ill leave the poll open for 14 days and the one with most votes will be added as soon as i get a good recipe worked up.
i know 2 of the styles dont really exist here but i can pick the closest one and tweak it, thus twisting robc's arm a little to add more styles for us. hehe.
riverbottom

Re: need help from my fellow brewers

Postby Robc » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:39 am

Perhaps with the new people that I expect to start arriving soon (new marketing plans) there will be enough players to justify more styles. Right now I still have too many styles with too few active labels. Perhaps someday I will retire styles that aren't very popular but for now I would rather concentrate on getting new blood to the game to get more competition in those styles. I will add more styles by player request someday but not until I get the place hopping a little better. Hope that's ok with you.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:25 am

youre the boss robc. you can do whatever you choose. as long as the game stays.
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:27 am

No worries on that account River, I am making plans that will keep TBG going for a long time! :D
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:49 pm

bump.....only 2 votes?
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Don't despair River! I'll send out an email announcement on the Oktoberfest event probably this weekend. That usually brings back a bunch of the old timers who have been missing for the summer. They will hopefully check in on the forums and give you some better feedback, fingers crossed anyway.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Tools » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:43 pm

Stout for me.
Tools

Postby ShoreWoodBrew » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Lambic, Wild Ale, Spontaneously Fermented Beer, Sour ale....I likes it
ShoreWoodBrew

Postby StoutMan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:32 pm

Of course I voted for Imperial Stout!!!
StoutMan

Postby riverbottom » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:24 pm

sour wins - first batch just went into conditioning - look for a release party next week.

and as an added bonus i decided to do the russian imperial as well - still working out a recipe but look for that release soon as well

thanks to all who voted and make sure we direct all the new members to the forums.

id like to see the homebrew recipe share and chat section really blow up. there seems to be a lot of questions about brewing here and maybe some of the more experienced homebrewers could help in that section. it also gives a point of reference for designing in game recipes.
riverbottom

Next

Return to Playing TBG