[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - need help from my fellow brewers

need help from my fellow brewers

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

pick my new style

Poll ended at Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:17 am

belgian dark strong ale
13%
russian imperial stout
25%
sour ale
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: need help from my fellow brewers

Postby Robc » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:51 am

"id like to see the homebrew recipe share and chat section really blow up. there seems to be a lot of questions about brewing here and maybe some of the more experienced homebrewers could help in that section. it also gives a point of reference for designing in game recipes."

Thanks River! I'd like to see a lot more activity here on the forums as well. I'll try to figure out some more incentives to increase participation too.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Playing TBG