[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - label images

label images

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

label images

Postby riverbottom » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:45 am

i have switched a few images over the 2 years ive been playing and was wondering if theres a way to delete images i no longer use? to clear up some space for you robc and to manage my acct a lil easier.....just tidying up
riverbottom

Re: label images

Postby Robc » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:02 pm

At this time the only way to get rid of label images to email me or let me know through a post here in the forums. I have cleared labels for quite a few players and its really no hassle at all. So just let me know River... or if you want to just drop all the images that are not currently assigned to a label then tell me that and I will make it so. Making a 'safe' image deletion system for players is a bit complex and that's why I haven't yet automated that process.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:21 am

thanks robc, please remove 1, 2, 6, 14.

retired labels and illegal images (still say stock photo on them)
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:34 am

Done! Thanks River!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Playing TBG