[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - 'Farming' for ideas

'Farming' for ideas

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

'Farming' for ideas

Postby Robc » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:55 am

So I'm not saying this is going to happen or that farming will change soon. But I have been kicking ideas around here for a long time to make farming better and I even started coding on one of the better ones... but a thought occurred to me recently. Ok, let's say I do change farming and make it less click crazy... what other ways are there to make beer money?

Run with me here for a moment... short of coding some difficult employment sim, there must be other ways that I can let players earn their beer money that would fit in well with the game's brewing theme but don't involve clicking on crops. If you got any thoughts then now is the time to share them.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: 'Farming' for ideas

Postby riverbottom » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:24 am

maybe something related to "dedicated" patrons........those who have been in the pub over a certain length of time - or who have purchsed X dollar amount of food and/or beers for other active players in a given pub session can earn a "barfly" wage. maybe clyde's helper status.
as i ve said before i know nothing about programming or whats involved but this rewards people for staying active longer, and for sharing the wealth with others. gotta spend it to earn it kind of deal.
riverbottom

Re: 'Farming' for ideas

Postby Robc » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:33 am

Oooh, Ooooh, yeah River... but I got it. I almost want to close this thread now. The ultimate source of beer money is the...

I have the perfect game mod figured out now... veteran players (advanced couch potatoes) will naturally find more money in their couch then new players. Finding money in the couch will be fairly easy, how much money you find will be based on time played and time in the pub.

The couch money will be in addition to pub coins and farming and lessen the click stress. This going to be fun. Stay tuned. :D

:woot:
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Playing TBG