[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - idea for game upgrade

idea for game upgrade

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

idea for game upgrade

Postby riverbottom » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:00 pm

i was thinking itd be a small upgrade but helpful - if every time we upgrade brew levels (garage , micro, etc.) that our in pub avatar would change - stick figure for garage - i dunno maybe a cowboy hat for micro - pair of boots for brewery. something simple but distinguishable. or maybe they can grow a beer gut.
it may even help to have a key on the side of the game page to show what level is represented by each avatar so newer players know who can contact as well.

you can thank saturday night live and bill brasky for the inspiration.
riverbottom

Re: idea for game upgrade

Postby Robc » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Great ideas! Many a nights I went 'round and 'round with thoughts about how to make the avatars more personal and personable. I toyed around with animations and all sorts of stuff. There is a real opportunity for players to earn and or buy and or play their way to show a new face when they are in the pub. The only reason I am not taking on new challenges of this nature is that after the mobile version is released I plan to migrate the entire site to new menu system that will be more intuitive for new players. On my things to do list for that migration is the following entry... "Pub - major overhaul" Let's revisit this thread at that time.

What I need is to hire a new 2-d artist who can work for peanuts and turn some of these ideas into reality for me. The entire game could benefit if I bring someone with real artistic talent back onto the team. I may be able to do that starting later this year as I am looking at a possible new funding source for my games. My hobbling along on a low budget is not getting the game where it needs to go, fingers crossed.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Playing TBG