[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Roasted Barley in recipes

Roasted Barley in recipes

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

Roasted Barley in recipes

Postby StoutMan » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:00 am

I have tried to convert recipes that I use in real life brewing to the game, and cannot seem to find any ingredient in the game for unmalted roasted barley. This is a critical ingredient in stout and scotch ale recipes that I brew, any advice on how to account for this when entering my recipes in the game? Would this be under adjuncts, or is unmalted roasted barley called something else in the game ingredients? The only thing I can find is roasted malt, but I'm looking for unmalted roasted barley...
StoutMan

Re: Roasted Barley in recipes

Postby Robc » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Actually its a big oversight on my part. I was so focused on malt in the early stages of the game that I didn't think about the inclusion of unmalted barley. And you are right it is an important ingredient. Look to the next major patch for it as an addition to the adjuncts. I will treat it as I do the wheat in game... which is to say not perfectly as it should (with an effect on the mash) but it will be included as an important ingredient in certain styles.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Roasted Barley in recipes

Postby riverbottom » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:12 am

great catch stout.
riverbottom

Return to Playing TBG