[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Farming

Farming

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

Farming

Postby TonyLamm » Sun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Just a question, would it be possible to improve farming by leasing my land out? or have some way to purchase a tractor to automate the process? Maybe lease a tractor that would automate the process?
TonyLamm

Re: Farming

Postby Robc » Mon May 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Thanks for the suggestion Tony! I actually have a fairly big upgrade to the farming system planned that will greatly reduce the amount of clicking involved. Although it is not quite leasing of your land it is very similar. Basically you will be given plots of land that grow more slowly but yield a lot more beer money on each click. You will be able to increase the number of these large plots to further reduce the amount of time you have to spend on the farm. The only reason that this game enhancement is not done yet is because I want to get the mobile version of TBG up and working first. I have a sneaky suspicion that once we go mobile that the farming enhancements that I envision may have to be adjusted and I don't want to have to do them twice. I hope you don't mind waiting a bit to see these improvements.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby TonyLamm » Mon May 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Thanks for the information and I will be waiting for up coming changes!
TonyLamm

Postby portlandref09 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:18 am

Any ETA on the Mobile version? Extremely interested in that.
portlandref09

Postby Robc » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:07 am

My original plan was to release the mobile version this summer, looking at the calendar I see it is June... uh oh. Suffice to say that I am working really hard on it, I want it to be really good and I don't want to release it until it is very much playable and as bug free as possible. I have a rough draft fully operational but I don't like some of the layout and so a couple of pieces are back to the drawing board. It is also more buggy than I need it to be and some internal system reworks should clear a lot of that up. That is what I am working on 7 days a week right now.

Bottom line is no ETA except I am thinking late summer or perhaps as late as Fall now, please don't give up on me though. It will come and it will improve on the game alot, that I promise.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:34 pm

do you need funding? 3 credits being purchased this weekend! i expect and extra 9.7 minutes or work to be put into this so that hopefully its ready to be played when i take my road trip labor day weekend and its her turn to drive.
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:44 am

Since I am operating at a loss I always need funding :) Thanks River! I will do my best to get something up by then.

I should mention for anyone listening. I expect game populations to drop this summer. I have drastically cut back on marketing expenditures. It's not a reason to worry, I just want to save up and spend my money on marketing after the release of the mobile version rather than before. I hope that way to keep more of the players who try us out. So don't panic if pub populations start to seem kind of low, they have always been propped up by an influx of new players from ads. I think spending my time and energy (and less money) on making the game better is the best thing for me to do this summer and that is plan. I have often said that I am in this for the long haul and I mean it.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Playing TBG