[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - automatic bottling

automatic bottling

Everything about playing thatBreweryGame

automatic bottling

Postby riverbottom » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:42 pm

robc, just a heads up. i believe we discussed this some time in the past, and you werent sure.
i added the automatic bottling upgrade to my brewery and the first 2 batches did go to conditioning room. i remember i had expressed concern as to whether they would go to conditioning or to cold storage. i believe you were fairly certain that they would bottle condition but were not 100% on the answer. since this is the first automatic bottling upgrade in the game i just wanted to let you know all appears to be working well.
riverbottom

Re: automatic bottling

Postby Robc » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Thanks River!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Playing TBG