[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - March Madness Round 5

March Madness Round 5

Game news and announcements

Re: March Madness Round 5

Postby gray75th » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Congrats to Shore, Stout and Baron. Also great competition.
gray75th

Postby Robc » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:49 pm

Prizes have been posted to your accounts!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby gray75th » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:53 pm

Congrats to Shore, Stout and Baron. Thank everyone for participating and making this a great event. Look forward to next year and Hope for a rematch against that bulldog that escaped the Dragon's bite LOL.
gray75th

Postby StoutMan » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:27 am

Thanks everyone, it was a grueling competition that required many hours, including some while I was working remotely from home with three monitors in front of me. I would like to recognize Gray75th as the MVB of the tournament with the most total beers sold throughout the entire event. I was very fortunate to upset him in the semis. I also want to Congratulate BaronKananga, it was unfortunate but completely understandable that he had a work commitment that kept him from competing in the finals. Finally, kudos to ShorewoodBrew who defeated two of my labels and made it to the Final Four. Thank you Robc for a fun competition! I look forward to more of these types of events in the future as we have discussed in the other thread.
StoutMan

Previous

Return to Announcements