[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - March Madness bracket play rules

March Madness bracket play rules

Game news and announcements

Re: March Madness bracket play rules

Postby Robc » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Ok River, thanks! But made me laugh. I'll share with you how I decided which beers to choose for the competition. For anyone who submitted more than 3 labels, their fourth and higher were bumped from the competition first. Then I put everyone's third label into a hat. If a player indicated to me in their original post that I should bump their entries to accommodate other players then their second label entry was also put into the same hat. I have been pulling labels from that hat as new labels come in, Nightmare was the second one bumped. :D

No worries... my system is still good. I'll just bump one of your other's in its place and put Nightmare back into the game since it is your preference. I'll pull the final blind draw on the surviving 32 labels later today but I had to get started on the graphics for the bracket image so I have been keeping a running list of labels that are in the game and building it with placeholders as I go.

I am so glad we have such great participation! Too bad we don't have quite enough entries yet to jump back to a 64 label bracket but I'll bet with advance planning that the next one might just make it.

Please don't let this post stop anyone from entering the contest! More players = more fun!! Join up!

P.S. Poopman, your labels are in the mix and I have awarded you the $100 brew buck entry bonus.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: March Madness bracket play rules

Postby Robc » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:17 pm

As an added prize, the two finalists in this event will continue to sport the yellow ribbon on their label image to show off their bracket competition prowess. The ribbon will have a time limit of 90 days or until the next competition gets underway (whichever is shorter).
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Announcements