[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Moderators wanted

Moderators wanted

Game news and announcements

Moderators wanted

Postby Robc » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Want to help me and the game out a little? If you are a veteran TBG player and would like to help me moderate these forums then just send me a PM or an email.

Moderation is not hard. Basically you just periodically look over the posts that are coming in and answer questions that people may have about playing the game. Also you should look for any posts that don't belong or are bad. You will have authority to remove posts and to warn or ban users. You will gain access to a private forum to discuss with me and the other moderators what constitutes acceptable forum behavior so you will not be on your own.

If you can help then great and thanks!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Moderators wanted

Postby Robc » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Thanks to riverbottom for volunteering to help me moderate the forums! There is still plenty of room for more so if you would like to help new folks to understand the game and make this a happening place then just drop me a line and I will make it so.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Robc » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Thanks to StoutMan for volunteering to help moderate this forum also. I do hope we get some more activity here to make it all worth the effort.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Robc » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Thanks to gbeam for volunteering to help moderate this forum also. I am so happy that so many of our veteran players have joined and started posting in the forums. I hope we can continue to make this a lively place!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Robc » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Welcome ShoreWoodBrew as our newest forum Moderator! For those of you wondering... if you are a veteran TBG player I have no problem adding more moderators, the more the merrier! It just goes to show what a strong core group of players we have and a great bunch of people to hang with to boot.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Announcements