[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Move to new server is complete

Move to new server is complete

Game news and announcements

Move to new server is complete

Postby Robc » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:14 pm

ThatBreweryGame.com has completed the move to its new server. This is no longer an encrypted 'secure' server (https) and I no longer accept real money payments for label credits. Rest assured that the game data is secure and backed up regularly and your private information is never distributed. There is no risk to you in playing the game. The encrypted secure server was an added security measure that allowed me to accept credit card information. The difference in server rental cost to me is a change from $300 per month to $20 per month and was absolutely crucial for me to keep the game alive until I can once again focus on TBG2. Thanks for your understanding.

Robc.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Announcements